Sunglass Hut – Spin and Win Game
How Sunglass Hut celebrated their 50th anniversary by offering their clients the opportunity to win a prize when purchasing a new pair of sunglasses.
- Sunglass Hut is an international retailer of sunglasses and sunglass accessories.
- Born in 1971, Sunglass Hut started as a small family business running a kiosk in a Miami mall. 50 years after they have over 3,000 stores worldwide.
- Sunglass Hut is part of the Italian-based Luxottica Group, the world’s largest eyewear conglomerate whose most famous brands are Costa, Ray-Ban, Persol, Oliver Peoples and Oakley.
- Get your purchase for free.
- 2 nights in a 5 star hotel.
- Theme Park tickets x2.
- Hot air balloon ride.
- Quad biking.
- Escape Room x2.
- Cinema tickets x2.
- 3-month Shahid voucher.
- Holiday voucher.
Sunglass Hut wanted to run a 50th anniversary campaign, incentivising customers to purchase a new pair of sunglasses while giving back the chance to win special prizes.
The codes could be redeemed through the branded campaign website.
Communication to Customers
“Purchase a qualifying product and receive a play code to win prizes in our Spin and Win game”.
Campaign took place in the following countries: UAE, KSA, Jordan, Egypt.
Website and customer support was provided in English and Arabic.
Customers were able to win one of the different reward prizes per play code such as:
Campaign Mechanics and Incentive Redemption