Fly with MI
How the Chinese tech giant Xiaomi promoted it’s new Mi 9 Smartphone in Russia.
- Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese electronics company headquartered in Beijing. It makes and invests in smartphones, mobile apps, laptops, and related consumer electronics.
- Xiaomi released its first smartphone in August 2011 and become the country’s largest smartphone company in 2014.
- At the start of second quarter of 2018, Xiaomi was the world’s fourth-largest smartphone manufacturer.
- In Russia, Xiaomi has reportedly won the Best Brands 2019 awards during the Russian Consumer Electronics award.
- Xiaomi is the world’s 4th most valuable technology start-up after receiving US$1.1 billion funding from investors, making Xiaomi’s valuation more than US$46 billion.
Increase Sales of the new Mi 9 Smartphone in the Russian market with our Free Flights Campaigns.
We created a Free Flight campaign tailored to Xiaomi’ specific needs: All Customers who purchase the new Mi 9 Smartphone from Xiaomi during the promotion period, automatically qualify for a return flight voucher. The vouchers could be redeemed through the branded campaign website flywithmi.ru. Customers could choose from 6 domestics departures and one of 24 destinations.
“The purchase from a new Mi 9 Smartphone from Xiaomi, qualifies the participant for a return flight ticket.”
Campaign Mechanics and Incentive Redemption
Marketing Collateral & Media