How one of the very few British brands to receive an iF Gold Award and three iF Design Awards, drives sales for it’ kitchen machines in Romania.
- Kenwood is a British kitchen appliances manufacturer which is owned by the De’Longhi Group.
- Kenwood designs, produces and sells kitchen appliances including stand mixers, blenders, food processors, kettles and toasters.
- The Kenwood Manufacturing Company was founded by Kenneth Maynard Wood in 1947 in his garage in Woking in the south of London – UK. The first KENWOOD product ever launched was the A100, a toaster with a clever ability to turn over the toast.
- 2001, Kenwood became part of the De’Longhi group strengthening its manufacturing, investment in new products and its international commercial network even further.
- 2009, Kenwood invents the Cooking Chef, the first kitchen machine with a built in induction heating element, which cooks and mixes at the same time.
The objectives were to increase sales for selected models of Kenwood kitchen machines in Romania.
We created a Free Flight Campaign tailored to Kenwood’s specific needs, offering 4 departure airports and 32 unique destination cities across Europe.
“Purchase a participating Kenwood product during the promotional period and receive a free flight voucher.”
Campaign Mechanics and Incentive Redemption